WELCOME TO EUGEN SYSTEMS
Eugen Systems is a video game developer founded in January 2000 by Alexis and Cédric Le Dressay. Our passions: video games, strategy, history, military and techno-thrillers. Our obsession: to develop the most awesome Real-Time Strategy games ever.
Located in the heart of Paris, France, our team includes 50 talented people with strong experience in the video game industry.
We are currently working on two top-secret projects (shhhhhhhh!).
OUR GAMES, OUR HISTORY
Handcrafted with passion and powered by our in-house 3D engine IRISZOOM, our Real-Time Strategy games offer exciting strategical and tactical challenges to the most demanding players.
Set during the famous invasion of Normandy in 1944, Steel Division: Normandy 44 is our upcoming Tactical RTS that that will put you in command of historically accurate units at the height of World War II.
With more than 400 historically accurate units, Steel Division: Normandy 44 will allow you to take control over legendary military divisions from six different countries, such as the American 101st Airborne, the German armored 21st Panzer or the 3rd Canadian Division. You will relive the battles that made History, and maybe change the course of events.
Bringing new mechanics like the 3-phases combat, the suppression system, as well as the Dynamic Front Line, Steel Division: Normandy 44 is the WW2 videogame we’ve always dreamt of.
In the press:
- “If Steel Division’s tactical cleverness and smart phase structure work as well as this initial demo suggests they might, this’ll be a winner.” – Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- “Steel Division: Normandy 44 looks prettier than your average historical strategy game.” – Destructoid
Set in a techno-thriller near future, Act of Aggression is our love letter to old-school Real-Time-Strategy games. Play as one of the three available factions, build your base, fight for natural resources and defeat your enemy through a tremendous single-player campaign and competitive multiplayer modes.
Published in May 2016 and completely free for Act of Aggression’s owners, the Reboot Edition is our answer to our community, as it offers an alternative game mode, bringing the game even closer to the “old school” Real-Time Strategy games. This huge overhaul of the multiplayer and skirmish game modes redefines the Act of Aggression experience, introducing single-resource economy, new airstrikes, 3 new maps, and more.
In the press:
- “The best RTS we’ve seen in a long time.” – Gamestar
- “A worthy successor to the games that inspired it.” – PC Gamer
- “Act of aggression is one of the best RTS on the market.” – Multiplayer.it
Wargame: Red Dragon is the third episode of the million-seller franchise Wargame. Set in Asia between 1975 and 1991, Red Dragon includes for the first time in the series the maritime warships and amphibious units, and offers a dynamic single player campaign as well as intense multiplayer battles. Pick one of the 17 playable nations, and build your own decks with the 1,450 available units!
Since the game was published, we released 4 free DLCs (Norse Dragon, Second Korean War, The Millionth Mile, Russian Roulette), and three Nation Packs: The Netherlands, Israel, and the Double Nation Pack: Reds, adding Finland and Yugoslavia to the game!
In the press:
- “The best war sim around.” – PC Gamer
- “Red Dragon is a great game.” – IGN
- “A gorgeous-looking simulative strategic game that embodies the cold war perfectly. “ – SpazioGames
Wargame: Airland Battle is the sequel of the critically-acclaimed Wargame: European Escalation. Introducing more than 100 aircrafts, 4 new nations, and powered by the third generation of our powerful IRISZOOM 3D engine, Airland Battle allows you to play a brand new dynamic campaign and to face other commanders online in incredible 10 versus 10 multiplayer battles.
Available for free, the Magna Carta DLC brings 12 new units and 7 new maps : Gjöll and Ásgard, designed for epic 10 versus 10 matches, Oslo, Orkolsvik, Karlstad and Aarthus, made for 1 versus 1 and 3 versus 3 battles. Three Miles Island, one of the most popular maps from Wargame: European Escalation completes this free downloadable content and, like the other maps, is playable in both Conquest and Destruction game modes.
In the press:
- “AirLand Battle is a deep, rewarding endeavor worthy of any strategy nut’s time” – IGN
- “One of the year’s best” -RTS Guru
- “Wargame AirLand Battle is European Escalation escalated: more Cold War kit, more tactical tension and more replayability.” – PC Gamer
Set in Europe during the cold war in 1980, Wargame: European Escalation is an intense and spectacular Real-Time Strategy game, allowing you to play one of the 8 nations available and to command more than 350 realistic units in varied and beautiful battlefields.
Download the 4 free DLCs available for the game (New Battlefields, Conquest, Commander and Fatal Error), adding two game modes (Economy and Conquest), a brand new “Flare” system, a better AI, and dozens of new maps for both the single player and multiplayer experiences.
In the press:
- “If you’re a RTS gamer, you’ll definitely want to play Wargame.” – IGN
- “After two decades, Wargame finally does modern warfare right.” -Destructoid
- “The best of Wargame and RTS genres in one exhilarating package.” – Gamespot
- Release date: September 7th 2010
- Publisher: Ubisoft
R.U.S.E. is one of the most innovative strategy title released in the last 10 years. Taking place during the World War II, it introduces deception techniques that will let you bluff your enemy to lead your nation’s army to victory. Camouflage your troops, lure your opponent with decoy units, sabotage his logistics: strategy has never been so intuitive and deep.
R.U.S.E. offers an engaging single-player campaign, including 23 missions set in several major theatres of war, in North Africa, France, Netherlands, Italy, Belgium and Germany. In addition to the main story, you can take part in 12 special Operations, playable in 1 verus 1, single player, or in cooperation with another player. Of course, you can also pick one of the 6 available nations and lead it to victory in deadly online battles, on one of the 29 available battlefields. We also developed 3 DLCs (The Chimera Pack, The Manhattan Project Pack and The Pack of the Rising Sun), adding new maps, new operations, new game modes, and the Japanese faction.
R.U.S.E. was released on Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3, and PC. Unfortunately, the game was discontinued in december 2015 and is not available for purchase anymore. Nevertheless, players who own the game can still enjoy it normally.
In the press:
- “R.U.S.E. might be the best RTS released this year, and it is certainly the most original.” – Game Shark
- “Compelling, slick, handsome.” – PC Gamer
- “R.U.S.E. is a fresh, fun, and fast new take on the strategy genre.” – Gamer Node
- Release date: March 15th 2005
- Publisher: Atari
- Link: Steam
Act of War: Direct Action and its expansion set Act of War: High Treason are super realistic, near-future real-time strategy games, set against the backdrop of a conflict that threatens to permanently change the face of our world. Designed in cooperation with Dale Brown, author of 13 New York Times best-sellers, this techno-thriller game gives you the control the Task Force TALON, a direct-action team put together to defend cities all around the world.
Fight in hundreds of accurate urban maps taking place all around the world. Manage money, equipment and time on the battlefield to complete your missions in this critically-acclaimed absolute gem.
In the press:
- “Act of War strikes an ideal balance between demanding and engaging.” – Yahoo! Games
- “A good, fast-paced strategy game that should appeal to traditional RTS lovers and more impatient gamers alike.” – PC Gameworld
- “Act of War is a heck of a package that will please any self-respecting RTS enthusiast.” – IGN
The Gladiators: Galactic Circus Games
- Release date: October 21st 2002
- Publisher: Arxel Tribe – Tri Synergy
You are Greg Callahan, leader of a top-secret space shuttle mission to investigate a black hole in deep space. Lost during the mission, you end up on a strange planet, forced to fight for your life in the Deathbowl, a galactic deathmatch in an arena full of screaming, bloodthirsty crowds.
The Gladiators: Galactic Circus Games is a realistic, action-packed RTS (Real-Time Slaughter!) game that puts you right in the middle of incredible 3D landscapes, spectacular explosions, bloody alien Brawls and more. The game includes 3 campaigns and 18 missions, with hundreds of units to command.
In the press:
- “The Gladiators: Galactic Circus Games is enjoyable, challenging, and often full of pleasant surprises.” – Action Trip
- “The Gladiators trades in bumpkin-building for fast-paced and hilarious arena combat…” – PC Gamer
- “An action-focused, arcade-like strategy game that can provide some frantic gaming fun.” – Gamer’s Temple
Times of Conflict
- Release date: November 23rd 2000
- Publisher: Microïds
At the end of the Battle of Isann, the three civilizations have exhausted their forces. None of the remnants of their armies can claim victory. Each protagonist must reconstruct his outposts and his army to prepare for the final conflict…
Our very first game proposes instant action and gives you the control of over 1,000 combat units simultaneously in a non-linear single player campaign and exciting multiplayer mode. The 33 available maps allow you accomplish hundreds of missions in varied environments.
WORK AT EUGEN SYSTEMS
We are always looking for new talents! We offer competitive salary, great work conditions in one of the most lively and popular area of Paris.
Ready to build the next killer-RTS? Check out the latest job offers!