After 50 days of a thrilling beta, Act of Aggression: Reboot Edition, the alternative version of Act of Aggression (included in the original game) is now released! Get 50% discount on the game until the end of the week!
This massive overhaul of the original game is our answer to our community’s comments and suggestions, it totally redefines the Act of Aggression experience, bringing it even closer to the “old school” real-time strategy games, including:
- Single-resource economy
- Playable builders
- New airstrikes
- 3 brand new maps: Lucha Libre, Philosopher’s Path & Manilla Rising
- Huge graphics overhaul on units and buildings
- General balance tweaking
- Performance improvements
The Reboot Edition can be selected when launching the game, as well as the original version.
As hardcore strategists, we know that you like statistics, here is what happened during the Act of Aggression: Reboot Edition beta:
- 83% of positive new reviews on Steam (67% before the beta)
- 15,326 games played
- 6 updates based on community feedbacks
- Total game time: 8,953 hours played
- Average game time: 35,05 minutes
- 76% of games played on the reboot
Stay tuned for more news about our games soon (hint: it concerns Wargame, and it’s awesome).