Commanders, we hope you are ready to jump back into the brutal battlefields of the Eastern Front – Phase 3 of the Steel Division 2 beta is now live! Having listened to your feedback, once again, you’ll be able to play over the weekend. Everyone who has pre-ordered Steel Division 2 can access Phase 3 of the beta, which will run a full five days until Tuesday, the 23rd of April.
If you have pre-ordered Steel Division 2 on Steam, a new game, called “Steel Division 2 – Beta” is available on your account. If you have pre-purchased the game through our online shop, on Humble Bundle or Gamesplanet, your key has been sent by email and/or is available in your humble/gamesplanet account.
As with the previous beta rounds, we have added a ton of new content in the third phase. In Phase 3 of the Steel Division 2 you will find:
- 4 Divisions: The 20. Panzerdivision, the 29th Tank Corps, as well as the 78. Sturmdivision, the 26th Guards Rifle Division
- Three Game Modes: Conquest, Closer Combat and Breakthrough, featuring the brand-new Defensive Structures
- Three Maps: Autobahn zum Hölle, Vitebsk East (now updated with a new lighting, new minimap and tons of fixes) and the well-known Orsha North
- And of course, the new 5-player coop mode!
Each new phase will bring more content, fixes, new units and Divisions, and new ways to fight!
Together with you, we’ll make a better Steel Division 2.
- Beta Manual
- Beta Forums
- Beta Contact Form
- Beta FAQ
- Skirmish Commented Video
- Deck Building Commented Video
- Steel Division 2 Pre-Order
As always, we can’t do without your feedback. Don’t forget to let us know if you encounter an issue, share any bug reports, and leave us your thoughts. Together with you, we’ll make a better Steel Division 2.
Good luck on the battlefield, commander!